Monday, January 30, 2012

I Am A Fat Coward

I just got back from playing soccer with the Thais.  It nearly killed me.  God I've gotten old and worthless.  I could barely walk out after playing for like an hour.  So cowardly.  I did pretty well.  Almost scored a few times.  I tower over all of the Thai guys of course, so they are all terrified of me.  But still, I brought great shame to my country, drenched in sweat, on the verge of collapse.  I publicly vow to run around like an idiot more often, until the very idea of exercise doesn't make me light-headed.  I pinky swear.


Same old Noddy Party out at Frigate Point.  Can you find the one that doesn't fit in with the others?



Short-tailed Albatross are not immune to the Bloodlust.  Apparently, the loner  bird that thinks he's a Black-footed got into a scrape yesterday.  I don't know if this is his blood or someone else's, but somebody clearly lost the fight.  I'm assuming the BFAL of his affections finally lost her temper and gave him what for.

2 comments:

  1. don't worry. i too shamed my country with my lack of physical fitness, only during basketball instead of soccer. thank goodness they don't rub it in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that STAL shot is fucking crazy!!!! Was there any blood on its feathers?

    ReplyDelete