Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All Hail The King

After being here for two months, you start running out of things to take pictures of.  Especially if you mostly take pictures of birds.  So, sorry if this is all getting a bit repetitive.  There's nothing I can do to bring vagrants to the island.  I try to appease the Birding powers that be by drinking lots of booze, dipping, and using swear words on the reg, but mostly it doesn't work.  I guess I should try doubling my rations.  We'll see if that has any effect.  By the way, something new is coming soon to TPAD.   Something big.  If you want a sneak peek, check out today's post at BB&B:


http://seagullsteve.blogspot.com/2012/01/human-birdwatcher-project-presents.html 


Hope y'all have a pleasant night.  I'll just be out here waiting for the eggs to hatch.  Mahalo.




Red-tailed Tropicbird.  I haven't put one of these guys up in a while, and I happened to get quite close to some today.


Our Brant is still alive and kicking.  It seems more friendly now, too.  You can walk Right up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment