Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Day Of The Turtle

Well, it's time for bowling so I'm gonna get in and out of here as fast as I can.  Highlight of my day was a lovely snorkel down at the Cargo Pier.  I made friends with three turtles, and we followed each other around for about a half an hour.  It was awesome.  Turtles love me.  Now, watch this.  Ima go roll a 300.  God, I'm a talented bowler.




More A to M, as seen in TPAD's dragonfly photo on Wednesday, Jan. 4th. http://toophotosaday.blogspot.com/2012/01/isaac-asimov.html

After I got out of the water, this turtle hauled out and tried to follow.  When it realized it could not stay with me, it started crying.  

1 comment:

  1. Turtle centipede. I like that your own blog is included in your links. GBRS on BB&B comes out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete