Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Conservation Photography Lessons

Sorry TPAD is up so late tonight.  I had lots to do after work today.  Dinner, soccer, and then a photography presentation.  Don't worry, you should all be stoked.  Now that I've taken a photography lesson, all my shit is gonna look hella good.  After tonight, no more sub par shots from me.  It's all about the magazine covers from now on.  Ima be rolling in the dough as a professional conservation photographer.  Congratulate me.




Peekaboo.  I bet it smells bad down there.
What should be done with all of Midway's Canaries?  Release cats on the island to control the population?  Open Canary hunting season for kids with BB guns?  In any case, can we agree that they should all be destroyed?  (much like the Velociraptors of Jurassic Park)

No comments:

Post a Comment