Thursday, November 24, 2011

We Eat Goonybirds For Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  Yes, I got my rage on last night.  I smashed my previous 2 beer record with a whopping 7 beers!  I competed in the Midway Triathlon, which is ping pong, pool, and shuffleboard.  I won because of Physical Strength.  I then wobbled home on my bike, the Blue Beauty and PTFO (passedthefuckout), only to be rudely awakened by an earsplitting beeping alarm coursing through the house at 3:30AM.  I thought that it was a Tsunami warning and that I would certainly die.  Turns out the smoke alarms sometimes just go off for the hell of it and nobody knows how to turn them off.  A half an hour later, I finally got the situation under control and PTFO again.  When I woke up, it was 9:30!  A new sleeping record.  I missed breakfast.  Oh well.  I guess I'll just be extra hungry for the massive Thanksgiving dinner that the Thais are cooking up.  Shaka Bra and Mahalo.




This is a Red-tailed Tropicbird that is just about to fledge.  It's in black and white, so you know it's artistic.




These birds sometimes get the Bloodlust.  When they're in this state you must steer clear.  Unless of course you want to be devoured alive.

1 comment: