Friday, November 4, 2011

Making Maximum Coolness Happen In Your Life

Yesterday was a tiny bit slow.  I got a hot tip that there had been another Philadelphia Vireo sighting at Ferry Park, so I headed down to take a look.  Unfortunately, it turned out to be bogus.  Life was pain.  At least I got to check out the good old Yellow-throated Warbler some more.  Very nice. The rest of the day and night was all city stuff.  Driving, restaurants, parking, booze, women...you get the idea.  


Yellow-throated Warbler.  I know I already put one up of this bird, but hey, I didn't have much to choose from.

This is what San Francisco is like.  There are always hot girls sitting on the ground outside the bar, looking longingly into each other's eyes.  I don't understand it, but it is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment