Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lifers Lifers.

After a day of getting my hands torn to shreds by Black-footed Albatrosses, I went around to some seeps checking for vagrants.  At a place called Sunrise Seep, I believe I found one.  A tattler was present that looked a bit funny. When it finally called, I was pretty confident that I had just found a Grey-tailed Tattler.  In any case, I'm not ticking it off just yet.  I want y'all to take a look and tell me what you think.  Oh, also I saw three Sharp-tailed Sandpipers.  They common.


Gray-tailed? Tattler.  It called like a plover as it was flying away.  I have a shot showing its wing projection as well if anyone wants one.  Holla.

A couple Sharp-tailed Sandpipers.  Straight chillin.

1 comment:

  1. Nasal groove and face pattern look pretty good. Call sounds great. A shot that shows the underparts better would be helpful...but seems legit to me.

    ReplyDelete