Saturday, December 17, 2011

Raging And Snorkeling

Tonight is phase 2 of Rage-a-thon 2011.  Hopefully it will be great success.  Last night was pretty chill.  I finally drank whiskey with the legendary man known as Walker.  He is good at raging.  Despite the fact that today was saturday, I still had to do a little bit of work.  After work, I had a cocktail and went snorkeling.  It was pretty killer.  I saw a Giant Trevally that probably weighed as much as me.  There was one White-tipped Reef Shark, a bunch of Puffers, and other crazy exotic fishes that I still don't know the names of.  The Island is still really crowded, so it could be a fun party.  We shall see.  TTYL, BRB, LOL.




There is a small fruit orchard on the island and one of the trees makes these oranges, Which are more red than orange.  They eat purty good too.



Yesterday this bike rack went from having three or four bikes, to this mayhem.

1 comment:

  1. So there is like no area on the island that is not infested with albatri?
    Seems cool. May attend as lowly vegetable-decimator if possible.

    ReplyDelete