Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Am Creative

Hey y'all.  Today I didn't do much.  I checked on all of the albatross reproductive plots.  It's official, they're reproducing.  I also went and looked at a few ducks near the airport.  There were a few, but things have really toned down in the migrant department.  That being said, I saw a Snipe yesterday.  I don't know if it was a Common or a Wilson's.  I saw it poorly.  I have hella confidence that I'll see it again though.  So no worries.




This is the ornament I made last night.  Out of garbage.  It's an albatross, obviously.  The judging has not taken place yet, but I'm sure to be awarded first prize.

So what kind of Green-winged Teal is this?  Any of my Top 10 birder friends care to venture a guess?

1 comment:

  1. There were hella teal on the island when I was there, and all were 'merican.

    ReplyDelete