Sunday, December 25, 2011

Drink Elf, Drink.

I passed out in my tights last night.  On the couch.  The British had to grab the water out of my hand to prevent me from spilling it.  I'm officially the Drunkest Midway Elf of all time.  What an honor.  Before all of that happened yesterday, I went snorkeling out at Reef Hotel.  It was hella sick.  I saw a Yellow Tang (google it), Surge Wrasse (they're ridick, google that too), and lots of other shit too.  I don't have that much space left in my head to learn the names of all these fishes.  Too many birds.  Well, I'm going snorkeling again now.  Everyone send me good vibes to kil the last of my hangover.  And Merry Christmas!  If you are reading this, I love you.




The hardest part of last night was learning to sit like a lady.

This is us arriving at Christmas.  Notice that the tallest elf ends up with the shortest dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment