Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pipits And Coyotes

The highlight of my day was pulling over next to a flooded field and looking through the pipits that had gathered to rage next to River Road. It was all downhill after that. We wandered aimlessly through the rain from car lot to car lot, hopelessly searching for a smoking deal. There was a brief high point at lunch time when we stopped at P. Wexfords for a pitcher and some wings. Then I bought a blue car. Hooray for me. I hope I do not have to do this again for many years. I feel like I lost two days of my life to this god awful process. 




This is what the typical car salesman looks like. You have to watch your private parts or they will gobble them up for lunch.

This was the highlight of my day. A distant, blurry American Pipit seen poorly through the rain. Hooray.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinkin' you gots yourself a picture of a coy-doggie. What a pointy face....... Did it look so doggie in person?

    ReplyDelete