Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is Pizza Bad For You When You're Sick?

When I woke up, I hacked up about 1/2 cup of bright yellow slime.  Sorry, I don't mean to gross you out, but it's true.  I think my condition has stabilized over the course of the day.  It may be okay.  I might survive.  Pray for me and keep me in your thoughts.  Wow, it's fun to feel sorry for myself on the internet.  I can just feel all of your hearts pitying me.  Thank you.  


Today I made a short effort outside of my sister's house to obtain the two photos that you see below.  It was thin pickings, but I found some common stuff.  My sister's house is up at about 3,500 feet, so the birds are a bit different than down in Angels Camp.  It's still in the overlap zone for Western Scrub Jay and Steller's Jay, but there are more Steller's.  Ima go hack up more slime now...




Stupid stick ruined another great photograph of a Spotted Towhee.

Bushtit, flexing nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment