Friday, March 30, 2012

Permachestcold

It takes a long time for me to do all of my own accounting.  Time sheets.  Expense reports.  They bring me to near suicide.  Luckily, I have Sultry.  She fills out all of these forms and adds up all the numbers so that I don't have to.  Thank you Sultry.  In other news, the week's end is here.  I've been on the 6 day a week work schedule, so I'm stoked to be free after tomorrow.  What should I do with my day off?  Probably birding.  What else would I do?  I apparently have no other hobbies any more.  Isn't that pathetic?  I used to be a perfectly well rounded individual with interesting and diverse pastimes.  No longer.  Now, I just roam the land with a permanent chest cold, monitoring construction and looking at birds.  How embarrassing.  I saw some stuff today.  Bird of the day was Scott's Oriole, but it migrated by too fast for a photo.




Ruby-crowned Kinglet.  I can see a little bit of its ruby crown.  How exhilarating. 


Rock Wren.  I can see some of its rock.  How exciting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment