Monday, May 14, 2012

The Salton Sea Can Kill A Man

The internet has just informed me that I have to pay them in order to store these beautiful photos.  I call bullshit.  Does anyone know a way around this?  I don't see how they can give me free Picasa for 8 months and then BAM!  Nothing.  


Also, I want to apologize for yesterday.  I stole a TPAD issue from you all, so I will now pay it back.  The Salton Sea literally killed me.  I was unable to drive, stand, or even speak when I finally made it home.  Sultry reported that I was actually snoring within 30 seconds of walking through the door.  Which is amazing to me.  


Howard Stern is the new judge on America's Got Talent.  I suggest you watch him.  it might be good.  


I'm hungry and still haven't eaten dinner.  Here are some lowlights from the Salton Sea Extravaganza.


White-winged Dove in some nice light.


Common Ground-dove.


Abert's Towhee.


Gull-billed Terns.

4 comments:

  1. Pay? Yeah sounds bullish to me. I don't pay shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may not be the case, but recently I got a message along those lines, but when I switched from HTML post-writing to the the "compose" version, it stopped begging for $. Odd, but I'll take it. I HAVE paid for storage in the past, but not this year. Didn't use nearly enough for it to pay back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO photoshop. The light was really that good. I almost never alter my shit at all. Too much work.

    ReplyDelete