Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bloggin' Aint Easy But It's Necessary

My internet problems continue to haunt me.  I ended up paying these bastards $2.49 so that I can keep putting up photos, but they say I have to pay this ridiculous amount every single month.  This is cray.  I do not know what to do.  I am in need of an internet genius to explain these things to me.  Well, here are some photos of birds to calm your nerves, and mine:


Art: The chain represents the oppression that Wilson's Warblers endured under the Bush Regime.

A gangly, youthful Northern Mockingbird gets a drink at a place called Cattlecall Park or something.

2 comments:

  1. Charming shots, art and awk/adorbz mockbird.

    Re: $$, you might get well-informed advice on photography sites/blogs on the web. There are some power photo nerds out there who, I expect, have encountered the same issued and perhaps have found a way to wriggle out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ch..chh..chh..che ..ch Chain gang WIWA. Like its song.

    ReplyDelete