Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dreaded 30

Tomorrow is the day that the one known as Felonious Jive turns the dreaded 30 years old.  To celebrate this momentous occasion, we are camped out in the San Diego mountains with Stella and Wild Turkey.  I gained a Life Bird (Black-chinned Sparrow) within a few hours of showing up at the campground, which is a Great Success for me.  I've heard a few, and kind of halfway seen one flying away from me, but this was my first countable one.  It's actually a very shameful and embarrassing thing that I've never seen one before now, but that's just the way it is.  I didn't get any chronic indo shots of it, so I'll try again tomorrow.


Steller's Jay was a very lackluster addition to my ABA photo year list.

This is called a Bellowing White-breasted Nuthatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment