Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sexy Warbler

The Ayres Hotel in Diamond Bar just tricked me.  I thought they had HBO, but they don't.  This means that I don't get to watch the season premier of the show that is rocking the nation's socks off.  Game Of Thrones will go to sleep without me tonight.  Life is pain.  In other news, I saw a vagrant today.  Which is nice.  A place called Legg Lake hosted a bunch of good birds this winter, and at least one of them is still around.  I saw my sexiest Chestnut-sided Warbler to date.  Fully legit.


In all his glory.


This Great-tailed Grackle watched me watching the warbler.  



2 comments:

  1. Damn, that is legit.

    Gray Vireo trip is happening Sunday. Gray rage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting. sexy gaming

    ReplyDelete